• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD: Spyderco, Kershaw, CRKT (CHEAP) +++++++++

ALL SOLD, THANKS

Looking to move these knives along, I don't really use any of them so I might as well pass them off.

Don't mind the photo of the Ka-Bar , the knife is brand new but not worth selling since it would cost more to ship it. all others are for sale.

This option is first come first serve, but I would be willing to send all of the knives to you and I'll throw in the KA-Bar for $130 USD shipped.

Some knives will come with boxes, some may not, I'm not sure which ones I still have.

1. Spyderco Tenacious ( User ) - This knife has been used but the blade doesn't have any marks on it, the edge does need a resharpen because there is a few rolled/flat spots, still slices paper like crazy.
The knife also has a sheered off bolt head on one side, this is just a cosmetic problem, I also polished the liners and sanded the clip. again, its not perfect but still a capable user.
Asking $20 USD OBO Shipped

2. CRKT - M21-02GL , used a few times, nearly new, small scuff on the blade, still has the razor factory edge, the safety lock was removed.
Asking $25 USD OBO Shipped

3. CRKT - Tighecoon , brand new never used or cut anything 100% perfect.
Asking #35 OBO Shipped

4. Kershaw - Strobe 1086 , brand new knife with some marks on the blade. good condition.
Asking $20 USD OBO Shipped

5. CRKT - K470KKP , brand new never used, perfect condition.
Asking $35 USD OBO Shipped

6. Kershaw - Skyline - Brand new never used, perfect condition.
Asking $25 USD OBO Shipped

I accept paypal only and have all positive feedback, send me a PM or email me at amazo35@gmail.com for more info

thanks for looking.

Here's a few photos taken today.

HlKYH8.jpg

9jIPiP.jpg

59GFBF.jpg

Last edited:
Back