• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD - Spyderco Schempp Rock

Tom Howard

Gold Member
- SOLD: Spyderco Schempp Rock (FB20FPBK)
- SOLD: $ PayPal G&S or $ PayPal F&F

- Condition – Used, in good condition with box. This knife has been carried and used. I carried this knife in the woods a few times and used it to trim some small limbs along trails and probably some other use that I don’t remember. The knife was probably used in the kitchen as well. It has been sitting around for years, so I don’t really remember. The blade shows signs of use and scratches from the sheath. There are numerous scratches on the blade and some marks on the blade and edge from use. There is also an imperfection/discoloration on the rear of the blade, in front of the choil. The sheath has some rub marks from being carried and a “ding” by one of the rivets. Overall, the knife is in good condition, but it is a user. The knife was not “abused”.
- Steel – VG-10
- Edge – Factory edge, feels like it could use a sharpening
- Handle - FRN
- Fit and Finish – Nice
- Sheath – Nice retention, with a lot of rattle. There is a “ding” in one top corner
- Pictures -
Thanks for looking,
Don

TERMS:
- The items, and any signs of use, are described to the best of my abilities. Please note that the item is NOT NEW and may show additional signs of use or defects that I may have failed to notice.
- Please PM/Conversation any offers or provide contact information so I can contact you. - I am not interested in trades at this time.
- Please post "I'll take it" in this thread and follow up with a PM/Conversation (or provide your contact information) for payment information.
- I prefer PayPal (with no notes, or use discretion) but can accept Zelle. All fees and shipping costs to the CONUS are included in the listed price.
- Shipping to the CONUS will be through USPS with tracking number and insurance. I will add signature confirmation at your request. I will do my best to ship within 1-2 business days of receiving payment.
- By purchasing you assume all liability and responsibility for purchasing, owning, and using the items safely and in compliance with all applicable laws.
- I reserve the right to sell, or not sell, to whomever I choose.

Last edited:
Back