• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

* SOLD * Swiss Army Pioneer black Alox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary W. Graley

“Imagination is more important than knowledge"
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I just picked up the Pioneer X which is a little thicker than this one, so I'm letting this one go, overall in very good condition, the black alox has some tale tell white showing through in spots, as it does when carried, other than that, all the tools and blade are in excellent shape and the main blade is razor sharp...of course ;)

Price shipped in the USA $20 paid by US Postal money order or check if I know you, sorry I do not have paypal

The lanyard I made for it is on a smaller split ring, the one that comes with it is so large, this one fits much better. The celtic bead is both a decorative piece as well as a keeper for the lanyard when in use. The lanyard is best when worn so it doesn't get in your way, which takes some discipline to use, but once you do it is much better, plus it is handy to draw the knife from your pocket too.

Here are some images of the knife and the paracord lanyard I made, please note that the black alox does have a few white speckles now but nothing too harsh.

Pioneer_lanyard.jpg~original

Pioneer_lanyard_cinch.jpg~original

Thanks for checking,
G2
Photobucket seems to be acting up...again! so I attached these through the forums, the photos are below, click to view.

Pioneer_lanyard.jpg

View attachment 634750

Last edited:
Added photos, as photobucket seems to be down...yet again! ugh...
G2

Gary: I'll take it; we've done business before. Pls send my your address. Thanks, Drew

Thanks Drew, this one is now SOLD folks.
G2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back