• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sold, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranger1

Gold Member
This is a Redding Model 2 powder and bullet scale. I received this from a friend whose father had purchased it many years ago and I am not sure that he ever used it. When I first set it up, it was obvious that the decal that has the graduations on it had been incorrectly placed at the factory and the pointers did not line up as they should. Everything that Redding sells has a lifetime warranty so I called them, explained that it was still unused and in the original box but it was obviously defective from the factory and they told me to send it in which I did. They replaced the decal, recalibrated and then shipped it back to me, all within one week. Fabulous customer service!

I have too many scales so this one can move on to someone who can make great use of it. It will come with the original box and all of the included paperwork.

These sell for approximately $100 new, I will ship this one (CONUS) to you for $45. PayPal is fine. View attachment 1207061 View attachment 1207064 View attachment 1207065

Last edited:
Also, are the graduations etched into the beam or just printed on a glued tape?
Thx

I re-read the post and it is obvious it's a tape.

Yes, this is graduated in grains and yes, it is a thick tape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back