• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*SOLD* The "Lemonator" ZFiNit Kitchen/Bar Utility Knife in Tasmanian Blackwood

Robert Erickson

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hey all,
I've got a new profile up for sale here today. Because it's the first of it's kind I'm offering it a reduced price.
It'd be a great little kitchen utility chopper for small tasks. It would also make a great "bar knife" for slicing those lemons, limes and oranges for your New Years Eve Party. Or if you're not into slicing citrus you could use it as a cheese knife. It's ZFiNit stainless steel which is nitrogen steel that makes it extremely rust resistance. The handle material is stabilized curly Tasmanian Blackwood which has some nice curl and metallic luster to it.
Be the first one on your block to own the Lemonator. Your friends will be jealous. :D

SPECS:
OAL: 7"
BLADE: 3" long, 1.5" heel height. It has been hand finished to 600grit. The grind is hybrid full flat/convex which is down to 0.008" before sharpening.
STEEL: 0.098" ZFiNit nitrogen stainless steel heat treated to RC59 including LN cryo.
HANDLE: K&G Stabilized Curly Tasmanian Blackwood with black micarta liners and pins.

Price: $SOLD Shipped USPS in the CONUS

international buyers welcome, shipping extra.
Paypal, checks or money orders accepted.
Post "I'll take it" here in this thread and then PM or email me for arrangements.
Comments/Questions/Critiques welcome.
Thanks for looking!

rpcaWmol.jpg

NBTycRdl.jpg

twpkbuFl.jpg

dl5lwqnl.jpg

JCBAymIl.jpg

q8FR0RGl.jpg

P5mMEB0l.jpg

Last edited:
Christmas gifts have been purchased and wrapped, I hope you kept this profile Robert, after the holidays I’d be interested in one!:eek::)

I can definitely make more, let me know when you want to get one going.

Hi Robert,
I’ll take it.

look forward to adding another one of you knives. Will look great next to your Nakiri.

Email sent, thank you!

Absolutely gorgeous, I would call it a cheese knife!

Yea you're right, I just thought Lemonator sounded better :D

Gorgeous design and execution, Robert! I've been looking for a modern "Sharpfinger" for a few years, and this looks amazing. Hopefully, sometime around Spring I'll be able to get an order in with you for one.

Back