• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD tuyaknife envy2 wingmanedc tom mayo mtnt mach3 m390

Last edited:
Hi, this is a long shot; do you still have the Tuya? Thanks
yes its still available. if interested please credit my paypal email ima_limabean at yahoo dot com or send me your email and i can invoice you. i'll send you a usps tracking number after its sent out. thanks

Sent F & F. my thingy is ndrarebooks at the old gmail. Thank you. Might you have a VDK or a Quiet Carry to sell? Please just email. Stay well

Sent F & F. my thingy is ndrarebooks at the old gmail. Thank you. Might you have a VDK or a Quiet Carry to sell? Please just email. Stay well
thank you nat your payment was received. i will ship it out monday and update you with the usps tracking. thanks again

regarding vdk/quiet carry i don't have either of those but i'll keep a lookout. I apologize for the delay and thanks again!

Back