• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD - Two with laminated phenolic hanldles

The bottom one is my Technical model: $255 -- SOLD
CPM S35VN, Peter's HT & cryo, 8.5" OAL, 4" edge
Handle is blk/tan (off white?) base G10 laminated with "Bulletproof" Micarta and carved
Urban digi camo Kydex w/Lg Teklok

The top one is a new model for this year that I don't have a name for yet: SOLD - $255
CPM S35VN, Peter's HT & cryo, 8.25"OAL, 4" edge
Handle is same, but it has a black Kydex sheath with lg Teklok, same style, just didn't have room for it in the photo

Shipping/Insurance for one or both: $10, or USPS Insured for anything out of the country. Paypal accepted to "pax_in_bellum@comcast.net" or money orders - PM me for my addy.

Both knives have a new stonewashed finish that doesn't show up in the photo at all. My media is not as aggressive as most other stonewashed finishes I've seen, and comes out more subtle. It does leave the blade much smoother than a plain blasted grit finish, which is supposed to increase corrosion resistance (though I never had problems with stainless CPM's before I got the tumbler).

IMG_1887.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Tito,
These are looking killer!!:thumbup: Love the new combo colored handle material, very nice. Would love to see your new blade finish up close one of these days because it sounds like it's a good one. I've just got too much tied up in the shop right now and can't go on any kind of buying spree:(

Whoever ends up with one of these will be very happy indeed! Tito makes a really nice blade.

Thanks to everyone for the great comments, much appreciated!

Those are very nice. I really like what you did with the handles:thumbup: GREAT JOB

Thanks for the comments.

The TOP knife in the photo is still available. These are 5/32" stock, something I failed to include sooner. (thanks GAK!)

Last edited:
Thanks Nic.

The top knife in the photo is still available.

v/r, c

Back