• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*** SOLD *** USA Sale: Ka-Bar BK5 and sheath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary W. Graley

“Imagination is more important than knowledge"
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
This one is now SOLD
G2

Just got this rascal a few days ago, but I think it's just too large a knife blade for me, so I'm putting her up forsale. VERY cool blade, but too large for what I normally would tote along, also since I got the parangatang that fills the big blade spot for me ;)

This is showing up as discontinued on various sites so they are or will be getting scarce, but I'm pricing it for a quick sale;

Shipped in the USA for $55, this includes a nice paracord lanyard I made as well as an adapter I put into the sleeve so the knife has some retention even if the snap is left open, very handy and much more secure.

Here is a shot of the insert I put into the sheath;

BK_5_sheath_insert.jpg~original

and a quick shot showing the retention without the snap closure, I'd not shake it real hard but you can see it's not as loose as they normally are;

BK5_leather_insert.jpg~original

and a shot of the blade, has original edge from the factory so basically like new still

BK5_SAK_Electrician.jpg~original

Thanks for checking,
G2

Last edited:
PM replied, this one is now SOLD
Thanks,
G2

sorry for the double post, something is going on with bladeforums, tried to edit the title but keep getting tossed out
G2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back