[SOLD] Used Strider/DDC fixed blade & sheath

I have for sale a used Strider/Duane Dwyer Custom fixed blade knife and sheath. I am not the original owner of this knife, but I was told when I purchased it that he got it from BlueLineGear a number of years ago. The odd part is, this knife carries no Strider markings...so I can't say for sure that this comes from Strider. Having said that, I don't know that Dwyer made knives outside of his affiliation with Strider. The one side of the blade is blank, and the other side is stamped "DWYER" and "S30V USA". The knife is in good shape, but could use a good sharpening. There are wear marks on the blade finish from the sheath. Blade length = 4.5" and overall length = 9.25".

I'm asking SOLD shipped via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation and insurance. I will only ship to U.S. addresses - sorry no international shipping. For payment, I accept PayPal or USPS Money Order.

I'd also consider trades for an Emerson knife. Let me know what model you have and we can talk. Thanks!

Here are photos of the knife. Let me know if you have questions. Thanks!

DDC 1.jpgDDC 2.jpgDDC 3.jpgDDC 4 (2).jpg

Last edited:
Update: I got a flury of interest in this knife. Waiting on the first person who contacted me, then I will move down the list in timestamp order. I'll let everyone know. Thanks!

Last edited:
Back