• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD: Vintage Case XX 6332 reverse gunstock stockman

I am clearing out some knives and have a vintage Case XX 6332 reverse gunstock stockman to sell. The knife is not mint but is still a very nice specimen of the way Case used to make great knives back in the day.

The knife is circa 1940 - 1964. It has carbon steel blades with a soft gray patina and no rust or heavy pitting. There are some tiny spots on the springs on the inside of the knife. There are marks that the blades were sharpened on a stone but the blades are close to full. It has a pen knife rather than a spey blade. It is 3 5/8" closed. There are half-stops on all blades. All the blades have very good snap with strong springs but not nail breakers. The shield is pinned like in the old days.

Probably the most striking feature of this knife is the bone. The color runs from a deep reddish brown to a lighter color with mottled white in places. Very nice.

I am asking SOLD $90 shipped via USPS priority mail. US sales only. Paypal preferred.

casexx_6332.jpg

Last edited:
That was a nice buy telcontar, what a nice knife!, , did I say what a nice knife that is?

Back