• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*SOLD* Vintage refinished Plumb 1.25lb hatchet 14.5" flame sealed hickory handle

This is a beautiful fully refinished Plumb hatchet head hung on a new flame sealed hickory handle. The head is in top used condition with zero rust and great patina. The bit is great, the eye is perfect and poll is also excellent. The wedge is rock solid and the head will not budge, it is super tight. The hatchet has been treated with linseed oil and has been freshly hand sharpened. This refinished hatchet is awesome.

The hatchet is 14.5" long and weighs 24.5oz. The 1.25lb head is 5" long with a 3.5" edge.

$40 shipped in the lower 48 states.

Last edited:
If you don't and want a USPS Money order, I'll take it. Let me know if semichrmd86 doesn't take it. Thanks

Sorry for the delay, life got me!. Semichrmd86 has first claim, I'll hold the hatchet through tonight before I move on to seconds.

Last edited:
I still want it, for some reason it's not giving me the option to email you. You can send me an email/pm with your pp info and I'll get payment to you. Thanks

The issue may be on my end but I don't have a new pm. I can see the option to message other members but not you for some reason?

No unfortunately, I don't like putting my email out there but I don't know how to resolve the issue so send your email to ...
Thanks

Last edited:
Back