• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

[Sold] Walter Randolph Chaos

Hey guys,

So I’m putting my Walter Randolph Chaos up for sale today. It’s an amazing knife, but I have some orders coming up that I need the funds for, so unfortunately I need to let this one go…

IMG_2688.JPG

The knife features:
  • 3.75” hand-rubbed satin blade
  • Bronze bolsters and pocket clip
  • Lightning strike carbon fibre scales (copper wire)
  • Mokume pivot collars and floating backspacer
  • Titanium liners
  • it runs on IKBS
  • The fit and finish on it is incredible! Walter does stunning work!

IMG_2665.JPG

I’ve created a fairly extensive image/video gallery, so that you can take a look at the knife: https://imgur.com/a/sog5h7q

I’m looking to sell the knife for $Sold with shipping and G&S Fees included in the price.
  • It's quite a rare knife to come across at all, let alone already in Canada. So if it's something you've been looking for, it's a great opportunity to be able to get one, without having to be concerned about customs!

IMG_2662.JPG

Condition:
  • It is mechanically perfect and has one of the best actions I’ve ever experienced! (no issues with: blade play, lock stick etc…)
  • Overall the knife is in great condition! The only real sign of wear on the knife, is a few scuffs on the blade, near the tip
    • The scuffs are quite light/shallow and therefore can only be seen under certain lighting, I’ve done my best to show them in the videos
    • I’m sure that the scuffs/scratches on the blade could be fairly easily polished/sanded out, if the knife was sent in for a spa treatment (Either with Walter or a Knife Modifier), if they bother you
  • please take a look at the gallery linked above for yourself

IMG_2689 copy.JPG

The knife was previously listed/sold by the dealer: Empire Outfitters, this is a link to the listing on their page: https://empireoutfitter.com/collecti...-free-shipping (In-case the listing has any information, I may have missed)

IMG_2690 copy.JPG

Thank you very much for taking a look! Please let me know if you have any questions, or if you’re interested in purchasing the knife!

IMG_2669.JPG

Last edited:
Back