• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD - Wilson Combat Small Inkosi & Small 31 Silver Double Studs

Selling both a small Wilson Combat Inkosi and a small Sebenza 31 with double thumb studs and all silver hardware. As much as I love both of these knives, I really think the Impinda and Mnandi are more my speed.

Both knives are pristine (like new condition). Never carried, sharpened or stropped. I cut some computer paper with each when I took them out of the box but the blades haven't touched anything else.

Photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/NnikoyEzrq8onuFF9

Small Wilson Combat Inkosi - $450 (SOLD)
Small 31 Sebenza - $375 (SOLD)
Prices include insured shipping within the USA and PayPal fees. I will only ship to the address that is provided with your payment.

I'm new to buying/selling on the forums but I've been buying and selling online (mostly camera gear and watches) for a long time. I have great references on eBay, fredmiranda.com and watchuseek.com. I'd be happy to provide feedback from these sites for anyone interested.

Last edited:
Back