1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

$$$SOLD: Winkler II Camp Axe, Sculpted Maple

Discussion in 'For Sale: Axes, Hatchets & Tomahawks' started by moshjack, Jul 2, 2019.

1. moshjack

moshjack Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 24, 2016
    IMG_3526.jpeg

$$SOLD!!

Selling my Camp Axe. I'm the original owner, purchased May 6th this year, and used on one camping trip (Just to try it out preparing/splitting a few small logs for firewood, nothing crazy.)

Took me a while to find one with this nice of a scale, very comfortable and grippy.

It's a beautiful axe, and comes with the original lined index sheath, the box, cards etc...

I wrapped the upper half of the handle with green paracord to protect the maple scales during use, easily removed by pulling the string at the bottom of the wrap.

I received a question about the type of steel: this is the newer 80crv2 steel Dan started using.
    Factory edge is still stupid sharp, very impressive. $500 Shipped/Paypal'd in the lower 48.
    Pics: IMG_3530.jpeg IMG_3529.jpeg IMG_3528.jpeg IMG_3527.jpeg

Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
    luethge likes this.
  2. Haole

Haole

Jan 1, 2009
    Payment has been sent. Thanks!!!