• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*SOLD* Z-Max B&T in Thuya Burl and Carbon Fiber repost/price drop

Robert Erickson

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Good evening gents,
I'm reposting this cool little B&T. The steel is Z Max carbon steel heat treated to RC68! Needless to say this one is not hand sanded LOL. It is belt finished to 400 grit and then etched in FeCl and tumbled for a stone washed finish. The guard is carbon fiber weave. The center 1/3 glows blue in the dark. I don't usually go for this type of thing but it's pretty cool. It should help you find it in your tackle box on those early morning expeditions. The handle material is Thuya Burl from Morocco. It polished up like glass and looks fantastic.

SPECS:
OAL: 7"
BLADE: 2.5" long, 0.8" wide. It has been belt finished to 400 grit with stone washed finish. The grind is full flat with subtle convex. the edge is down to 0.009" before sharpening.
STEEL: 0.098" Z Max carbon steel heat treated to RC68.
HANDLE: Moroccan Thuya Burl with carbon fiber weave guard.
SHEATH: Pouch style leather sheath included.
Price: SOLD Shipped CONUS
international buyers welcome, shipping extra.
Paypal, checks or money orders accepted.
Post "I'll take it" here in this thread and then PM or email me for arrangements.
Comments/Questions/Critiques welcome.
Thanks for looking!

9CWGcaHl.jpg

NYiedvil.jpg

3sPyx1Rl.jpg

GI0QCSfl.jpg

V5sO8GPl.jpg

pRQzIrxl.jpg

fyK8lKUl.jpg

rXyJWAVl.jpg

Last edited:
Back