• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
selling two safe queens that i have lying around cos i need the funds.

first up is the Strider SNG. this has Tan G10 handles and a flamed titanium back side with a tiger stripped blade. this SNG has strider's new lock up that should eliminate any blade play that strider's knives have been known to develop over time. its in absolute mint condition. no scratches or marks on the blade or on the handle. this has never cut anything. it has never been sharpened. its been a safe queen ever since i got it.

next is my Chris Reeve Umnumzaan. this one doesnt have the lock stabilizer and has an S35VN blade. its also in absolute mint condition, just like the strider. no scratches or marks on the blade or on the handle. this has never cut anything. it has never been sharpened. its been a safe queen ever since i got it. this one will come with all the original paperwork, cleaning cloth, box, landyard pin, birth certificate, etc.

asking price:
SNG = $345 (interac e-transfer or paypal gift) SOLD
Umnumzaan = $385 (interac e-transfer or paypal gift) SOLD
price includes shipping by express post anywhere within canada. add 3% if using regular paypal payment.

feel free to pm me or email me at chriskho*at*gmail.com with any questions that you might have.

pictures below....

Last edited:
strider sng pictures... email me if you want more pictures of a particular part of the knife.

DSC02856.jpgDSC02853.jpgDSC02854.jpgDSC02855.jpgDSC02852.jpg

Last edited:
Umnumzaan pictures... email me if you want more pictures of a particular part of the knife.

DSC02849.jpgDSC02841.jpgDSC02844.jpgDSC02848.jpgDSC02843.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back