• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.Taylor

Gold Member
The Rat 7 is in perfect condition, not a scratch or ding on the blade and hasn't been used to cut anything. The nylon molle backed sheath has a bit of wear, it was strapped to the outside of a pack that sat in a closet so it bumped against a few things while in there. SOLD

Instead of trying to explain which of the long list of Kurkis this is I'll post a link : http://coldsteelforums.com/History-of-the-CS-Kukri-Unauthorized-and-Most-Likely-Wrong-m131395.aspx Post #5 is the most that I know about this one. It looks exactly like the first picture. It's one of the older models, it's extremely thick and one of the most robust that I've held. I didn't use this to cut anything but it's possible that the previous owner had. I can't see any major signs of wear, a few marks on the blade, the edge is nearly perfect and the sheath as you can expect from leather and being a few years old...looks a few years old. The "Made in USA Carbon 5" was rubbed out and I can't remember the reason. I believe it had something to do with the remaining stock being bought out by another company but I don't follow that enough to give an honest answer.

Asking $125 Shipped Conus

IMG_20121227_071207.jpgIMG_20121227_071134.jpgIMG_20121227_071157.jpg

thanks

Last edited:
I'm not interested in trades at this time, thanks!

The price is in the add..$125

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back