1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Sold

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by rpnp, May 12, 2014.

1. rpnp

rpnp

Jun 1, 2013
    All prices include paypal fee's and shipping, Items are posted elsewhere and timestamps do count

First... I'll take it, followed by email or private message

Got a couple customs on order and need to cover them... Quick Sale

All Items include original boxes and have been used with typical carry marks

More Pictures @ http://s218.photobucket.com/user/rpnp/library/selling?sort=3&page=3

Sebenza 25 - Birth Date: Jan 27th, 2014 - $SOLD to jracingbean

Umnumzaan - Pre LBS w/ original Pivot - Birth Date: September 13, 2011 - 3 or 4 owner, Anodized Blue $OLD

Lion Steel SR-1 Titanium Bronze w/ Lizzard Pattern Damascus blade, small nick on edge of blade SOLD

Emerson Reliant - blade centered towards liner SOLD to caseguy

Lion Steel SR-1 Titanium Violet w/ black blade - marks on blade, has been resharpened and no pocket clip$OLD

Thanks, Robert

Last edited: May 13, 2014
  2. ramirezimage

ramirezimage

Apr 1, 2014
    Sent you a PM for the 25

3. ramirezimage

ramirezimage

Apr 1, 2014
    What's the weight on the small Seb

4. drwbck3

drwbck3

Jan 25, 2012
    Hope you don't mind me answering.. weight is around 3.5 ounces. A great edc knife IMO.

5. tonystl

tonystl Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 7, 2012
    PM sent.

6. caseguy

caseguy

Dec 21, 2005
    I'll take the Emerson Reliant.

Email sent.

7. jracingbean

jracingbean Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 29, 2010