1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by RayseM, Jan 3, 2019.

1. RayseM

RayseM Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 18, 2010
    * SOLD * SOLD * SOLD *

Boye Dendritic Cobalt folder
    THE ULTIMATE WATERPROOF Folder

This is a 3" blade made of cast Boye Dendritic Cobalt - read all about this type of knife HERE.

THIS PARTICULAR KNIFE has been a light user. Am giving up on it as I can't reliably open it one handed (old guy dexterity problem) and so it doesn't serve well as an EDC. The blade does show some light scratches from sharpening and use but otherwise sharp and in high excellent condition - bordering on PRISTINE. Lock up, centering, all good as new.

A NOTE ABOUT THE SERRATIONS - I typically much prefer a straight edge blade and was a bit hesitant to buy this 3" serrated blade BUT have discovered in use that the 3 serrations on this knife hardly disrupt the edge. They have proven to be a bonus in some cutting situations but NO COMPROMISE in others. The marlin spike is also a great & useful addition - wish I had it on more knives. I will miss that!

RAINY DAY PHOTOS - I'm just noticing the color looks off compared to real life. It is a gray blue color, not so turquoise as these wet knife photos seem to suggest. Look at those in the manufacturers link above for a better representation - or ask - and I'll send other photos. Must have been the rainy day effect.

Boye-Best.jpg

Boye-Folded-Spike-side.jpg

Boye-Folder-Clip-side.jpg

Blade edge has evidence of faint scratches - a sparingly used knife but used nonetheless.

Boye-Blade-Detail.jpg

Asking - $ 152.00 DELIVERED all in - to US addresses using PP G&S.

Payment by PAY PAL G&S

• FOR MORE INFO - MORE PHOTOS - or to discuss other S&H or payment options please contact me via PM or my email.

• Please be so kind to NOT make offers or comments in this thread. Ask knife specific questions ONLY. For other info use contact info noted.

SAY in THREAD that you will take it - follow up with PM or EMAIL

~ PLEASE - if you send an email IDENTIFY yourself with your BF name. ~​

Thanks for your consideration.

Ray

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
  2. PeteyTwoPointOne

PeteyTwoPointOne Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jun 10, 2014
  3. el_duderino04

el_duderino04

Jul 27, 2009
    I'll take it please. Sending PM now.