• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sold

Selling my Damasko DA46 with ice hardened bracelet. No trades and shipped to USA.

This is in excellent condition with very little wear on the bracelet. The natural rubbing of the links are the only marks. The case is mint. The glass looks pristine to me with one possible hair line mark in the AR. Photograph and had to be the exact right light to see it at numeral 3 in google drive link below.

Bought this used a few months ago and was just out of warranty period. The card from Watchman is not dated for some reason. I had emailed Greg to confirm the sale and he stated it was all good and the watch had zero issues.

Sapphire glass and Damasko German steel.

Since that time I have worn it off and on. It has been consistently at 2-3 seconds fast a day. The bezel is super SUPER CRISP. Only selling due to acquiring a DK14 for my 22mm straps. The DA46 uses a 20mm lug with.

Selling with bracelet, box and extra links for $old shipped. Just google what these are new. This one has a common movement as well which makes maintenance down the road very easy.

[https://drive.google.com/drive/fold...2C9lB2ZUIkuYjg-07LCvrhbbV1qfa90F?usp=sharing)

Last edited:
Back