• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sold

I just got one of your carvers axes. (not this one...this axe is still for sale) very impressive and just oozes quality.

just thought I would give my 2 cents.

Last edited:
I'll take them both... I've been wanting one of your axes and this is such an awesome set, I just can't resist.
Please give me info for paying with venmo. Thanks!
Thanks. I sent a message to your profile page. Let me know if you need anything else, thanks!

I'll take them both... I've been wanting one of your axes and this is such an awesome set, I just can't resist.
Please give me info for paying with venmo. Thanks!
Hi did you get my message. Thanks

Just got your message and Venmo payment has been made. Thanks again!
Thanks I wasn’t sure it loaded.. I’ve been in the hospital the last couple days and was on their wonky WiFi. Half the time I couldn’t get anything to load..

Thanks again and I hope all is well! I sent you an email with my shipping info, so please let me know if you have any questions.
I'll let you know as soon as I receive them.

I’ve got a forged adze and carving axe to sell. These were made as a set for a customer but they never picked up. The handles are of different than my usual shape(again special order)
So I’m discounting them. Both are forged from 1060 carbon steel heat treated to 57rc. Hickory handles stained and oiled.
The axe has a 5 1/4” wide edge with a 14” handle..
The adze head is appx 7” long with a 2 1/4” wide edge. 10” long handle..
I’ll take $149 shipped for the axe and $139 shipped for the adze or both for $270 shipped.
I can take google pay and venmo. Also money orders and checks.
Thanks
View attachment 1190833
View attachment 1190834
Beautiful work sir!
Are those walnut hafts or stained ash? Neither? I'm just curious because they are really quite stunning.

Back