• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Campbellclanman

Platinum Member
Hi Everyone!
Ok - in all the prices that you see is included an extremely efficient Shipping service , this is Couriered Internationally, Tracked and Traced and Insured! Please see comments on my feedback for shipping from me. ( This Shipping option costs me NZ $57.00 ).
Right- Thats done! :)

Ok, here are a few GEC "Super Knives" that I thought I would not sell, folks, I have thought very hard about the prices- please dont wait for me to lower these, I am not desperate to sell- but not hiking up the prices in any way either- these are some really nice Knives that simply do not come up often.
DO NOT post comments / offers etc - other than "I will take it" - anything else please pm me- at times sales threads get real messy and all it does is take everything away from the sale.
Any Knife that you say "I will take it" - please do as I do and pay immediately through Paypal, I will absorb all Paypal Fees, and only deal with Paypal Goods and Services- which is good for you the buyer!

Here we go....
1st Up ... Oh Man:( my GEC Grail Super Knife - this one folks is is a super hard Knife to get, considered to be one of the greats!
792312 Workhorse Whittler: I didnt think I would ever ever sell this Stunning Knife- but I am serious in the direction I want to go, this is Knife #13 out of 25 only ever made, comes with a Christine Tucker signed COA, This Knife just oooozes Northfield UN-X-LD Quality. Deep Red Jigged Bone - just awesome! Comes with Original Tube and COA, Wax paper wrinkled.
Knife has never been used at all!
SOLD

nHKiSR5.jpg

OWey2to.jpg

g59fx8Y.jpg

lgcypeJ.jpg

Whew! - GEC 291319 Coffee House Acrylic! - sold in in just about record time for good reason, What a Knife!!! These 29's are simply fantastic Knives - It kinda sucks I have to sell these Knives- but I just have to focus forward, grab this with both hands- its an awesome Knife- carried in my pocket and has Bolster ( faint ) scratches to prove, but cut only ever some Sellotape opening a box, I simply have too many users- and cant turn this into another- it's just way, way too nice! One would never believe that such a nice sized Knife has three Springs!!!
I feel quite ashamed as we pledged there would not be a flip on these Knives when purchased- I hope this is see as to the price that this is not so. Comes with supplied extra pad thingy lol.
SOLD

l6dQQy6.jpg

Shok4hE.jpg

Next up is this GEC 291319 Stag: What a stellar Example- I took this out and placed it back MANY times - along with these others - to decide to sell or not- but I have to just focus a bit ahead!
Stag was picked out for me by Barry, and Barry I apologize I have to sell this, I simply do not buy Knives to flip and make profit on! Stag is simply
Superb! so here it is, Never Used - and I probably wouldnt- as I have far too many EDC's to justify holding onto this Stunning Knife, as stated above in the other 29 for sale, one would never believe that such a pocket friendly sized Knife has 3 Springs- amazing and extremely High Quality Built these Knives are! Northfield's Quality at it's best with this example!
It yours for the taking for
Sold

fejDOow.jpg

i4EIwq3.jpg

FYnqZPq.jpg

ZuGlLPR.jpg

Wow- Stag 661212 BullWinkle: What an amazing Knife - always simply too scared to pocket such a beauty!, I bought this from original owner who forced an extremely nice Patina on it, but hardly used it - I haven't used this at all for it's beauty Reasons!

We all know how great the 66 frame is- and the Quality of the Stag deserves to be on such a popular Frame. Now PLEASE excuse the Ren Wax finger Prints on the Bolsters :eek::oops:
The only Thing on these Blades are a Nice - in fact very nice Patina that has the look of Shadow Chrome, and the Bull Winkle Etch that still shows nicely through the Patina
The Bolsters are dead MINT! and the rest of the Knife holds it's head up as well. Comes with Original Tube, Wax Paper creased up! SOLD

reDuSEq.jpg

yy48bbU.jpg

8V3SWwj.jpg

ugZBkyp.jpg

Last edited:
No problems Jeff, pm incoming!
Edit: cant pm you Jeff, please email me at.... (edited )

Last edited:
Ill take GEC 291319 Coffee House if available

29 Stag SOLD!
29 Coffee House SOLD!
Jeff, please check your e-mails concerning the 66 Stag, PP payment didnt come through! you will find there's been a mistake in my PayPal e-mail address - please check that and get back to me.

Last edited:
PM’d you back Lisa.
Time difference may be doing its thing here but I will definitely mark you down as seconds if Jeff doesn’t come back by NZ time 9am.
Many thanks.

My apologies Duncan and the others interested in the 66!! I woke up this am and realized the payment didn't go through. I have corrected that.

Hi Folks, Yes The good Ol' Time difference plays havoc with us- Lisa and Mike- thank you for the interest, but Jeff settled everything nicely.
Many Thanks to all , and many thanks to Bladefourms!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back