• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

other memory

Gold Member
I only accept PayPal Goods and Services and I will only ship to an address associated with a buyer’s PayPal account. Sale includes free USPS shipping.

I will not sell knives to minors.

Sorry folks, no trades.

Hello BF! This knife was made by Scott Gossman, aka Gossman Knives. He's a star maker at this point. Congratulations man! His knives ooze high performance and quality, just like this one. I am the original and sole owner, the knife was bought directly from Scott. This one is used and has been sharpened. The pictures exhibit some hairline scratches on the flats and a few patina speckles. Other than that, this knife is in excellent condition. No sheath.

This is a very rare listing and opportunity. Scott's puukko's are hard to come by on the secondary market at this point. Don't sleep. Asking $old. First come, first served. Feel free to ask questions in private. I'll probably get back to you within hours.

Specs:

oal = 8 – 5/8"
blade length, tip to scales = 4 – 1/8"
steel = 5/32" 3V tool steel
width at plunge 1 – 1/8"
micarta scales

MmuWZlI.jpg

iCG1KLq.jpg

VEp8loi.jpg

QgQYOxu.jpg

EenRkzh.jpg

Last edited: