• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choppaman

Gold Member
Need to move these in a bad way to recoup some $$$ for some bills coming up. For sale only. No trades and please no other price offers. This is large loss to me as it is. This deal also includes US shipping.

Offering this incredible deal. Buy the RP Knives Bowie with sheath and get the RP Knives fighter with sheath for free. OPTIONS!! Gift one, Resell one, add it to your collection, etc.
VALUE - The Bowie new was $1,250.00 and the Fighter new was $900.00. Purchased direct from maker. That is a total value of $2,150.00 AND I'm starting this deal by selling the Bowie for a large discount!
It truly is a fantastic deal.

So here we go!
Please PM with questions/comments about my sale post. Thanks for looking.

BUY THIS Hand forged Damascus Bowie Knife – Purchase price $1250.00 direct from Alex - 1095/15n20 damascus forged blade - OAL 13.25” Blade 8.5” Brass guard and spacer – Zebra bone and redwood burl handles – Leather sheath. I am original owner. Never used or carried. Was a mid 2023 purchase from makers website.

BOWIE PRICE IS $750.00 PPFF - Starting this deal off right with a $500 discount!!

zZlevqL.jpg

vn1B05M.jpg

QcUJoQg.jpg

AND NOW THE FREE ONE WITH THE PURCHASE OF THE BOWIE ABOVE

Damascus Fighter (purchase price $900.00 direct from maker)
forged 1095/15n20 twisted Damascus – zebra bone and rosewood handles – Copper and leather stacks – Leather sheath with ostrich inlay -OAL 12” – blade 6 ¾”

of054lS.jpg

nyNnTcj.jpg

3lrkAoP.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back