• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt, if I didn't already have a 100 lb Little Giant and another on the way, I would be all over this hammer.

Folks, these Bradley's are REAL work horses and this one is in very nice shape!

i have a 40lb bradley, just need to get the thing running. i hear they're as good as it gets. made for production and made to be extremely consistent

your right Michael, these Bradleys are real brutes. I may wind up keeping it, just a matter of room etc. Definitely ALOT more hammer than my 100 LG.

Matt,

I simply can't afford shipping to Korea! The price seems very reasonable. May I ask what you are replacing it with?

John

John, i purchased a few hammers in a "package" deal. I wound up with 2 100 lb. Little Giants and this Bradley. The Bradley is a better hammer in my opinion, however, the Little Giant 100 is a bit easier to fit in my shop.

Im becoming a bit of a Power Hammer addict, and unfortunately there is no 7 step program for that addiction that I know of.

Also, forgot to add, I do have a bit of flexability in the price, and know of a very reasonable shipping contact.

Dave the Bradley 125 weighs #4750, and I have a wrecker on standby to load. If you need any more info. or have questions feel free to email or call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back