Soliciting for Black Micarta Lanyard Pics

TreesNoDummy

Gold Member
So I just picked up a small inkosi with black micarta and insingo blade. I was wondering if anyone could share pictures with their black micarta inkosi/sebenzas with lanyards other then stock. And yes, I know plenty of people like them without the lanyard, so if it makes you happy, post those too. I'm considering changing colors of my lanyard, most likely to one of CRK's offerings, and I wanted to see what it looked like first.

On another note, this small inkosi has quickly become my favorite edc knife in the collection, and has pushed out the large PJ 21. After a few times breaking it down and cleaning it (too much grease came out the first time around, gunking it up), it runs super smooth, and is easily flickable for the times my OCD overtakes me to flick it.

While its not an insingo , I hope this helps.

kQmENCX.jpg

The second and forth are homemade, the others are CRK

DgX4s7J.jpg
Quite the collection! No 31's with micarta for you yet? And on the second black 21...is that what the micarta looks like after use and over time? It's a lot darker than the 1st and 3rd black micarta ones.

The charcoal is still my favorite against the black from what I've seen, but I really like that green you have too because it's so different. If it comes down to it, I might ask CRK for rust and burgundy pics. Some time back, I actually asked for a picture of a lanyard on a PJ after not being able to find any online, and they sent me one really quickly. CRK definitely has excellent customer service.

Back