Some advice

So im in college and i get paid $100 a month. My question to you folks is, should i save and save and buy my grail umnumzaan or just have fun with it and buy like a recon 1, a h20 griptilian, etc. Right now im looking at the Boker Epicenter, Benchmade 890 and the previous two. I currently carry an emerson cqc-15 but would also like to have a knife i can beat up on(recon 1) , a water knife(h20 grip), and a nicer framelock(either the Epicenter, Zt560/61, or umnumzaan.) What are your thoughts?...Much Appreciated

Just out of college here, so I know a little about small amounts of discretionary income. My advice is to save for the grail knife. As long as you have something sharp in your pocket now, put aside as much as you can. If you're able to save 50-75 a month you'll have something to treasure for the rest of your life inside of a year. You'll value that knife, more so than whatever you pick up in the interim. Plus that emerson should be able to take on whatever you need, it's a nice piece of hardware.

So im in college

Get them to teach you not to start sentences like this! ;) :)

Just out of college here, so I know a little about small amounts of discretionary income. My advice is to save for the grail knife. As long as you have something sharp in your pocket now, put aside as much as you can. If you're able to save 50-75 a month you'll have something to treasure for the rest of your life inside of a year. You'll value that knife, more so than whatever you pick up in the interim. Plus that emerson should be able to take on whatever you need, it's a nice piece of hardware.

Sounds like good advice :)

+1 If you have a good knie now, save. If you're a collector, you'll eventually buy one anyway, so start off right and save time from having to put stuff up on the "for sale" or trade forums.

Back