Some answers to Questions

I will prefface by saying that I have NOT read any threads here about me, nor have I indeed been logged in since sometime in January. I will go through and read when I have the energy, but that's not today.

I know there are people here who think the worst of me, and I can't blame them, but please do at least let me explain myself and try to make right.

Last summer I started to become Very ill, it was diagnosed as heavy metal poisoning.

Last december, I had a heart attack, if you recall, I posted something like "I'm feeling under the weather" it was true, but a bit of an understatement.

January, I was feeling better, I posted I was trying to get things ready to ship. I had another heart attack.

I was in and out of the hospital for several months, my doctors couldn't explain why such a young man was having heart attacks, I was forbade from doing anything in or near the shop, or much of anything at all by the way.

When I wasn't in the hospital, I was in bed.

April I was started on a new treatment program

May I was told I could begin to do limited things

June I was finally feeling like I could do limited things, so I hired someone to help me clean the shop and prepare all my back orders for shipment.

Today, all back orders are ready for shipping, and will go out as soon as I recieve confirmation as to what is still owed to whom. Anyone who contacts me promptly should recieve their order by the end of next week.

Some Questions and answers:

"did you steal my money and run?"

No, certainly not running anyways, I could barely walk, and had no intention of stealing!

"You bought a lot of stuff on Ebay, didn't you?"

Um, not exactly, a Friend I was staying with at the time who's a wedding photographer didn't have an Ebay account, and asked if I'd mind him using mine to upgrade to digital. I did sell a few things on Ebay to try and pay a little of my medical bills, and My wife did surprise me with a camera while I was in the hospital, but 90% of "my" Ebay activity wasn't actually mine.

"how can you expect anyone to trust you again?"

Only time will tell.

I've set up an account to deal exculsivley with back orders, and will keep it up for a period of several months to make sure all orders are satisfied: 52100@ysforge.com is active. I'll respond to all Emails at this address personally, usually within 2 days of their arrival.

If you have a back order with me, please Email and let me know, but I need to know what the order is for, not just who you are!

I'm aware of back orders for 9/16" 52100 and 3/4" 52100 as well as flat forged bar, but I don't have records of exactly what is owed to whom.

I'm aware of one knife order, it will leave here on monday, and I know where it's going.

I know you guys have more questions for me, so I'll be logging in here every few days at least and responding in this thread.

Tony

I would like to be the first to respond .I don't have a beef with you Tony.I purchased some 52100 from you quite a while ago & received my order promptly.Anyone who was left hanging most definately deserves an explanation though and it takes a big man to admit he made some mistakes,screwed up,and wants to make it right.I have made many mistakes in my life,done & said a lot of things that I wish I could take back so I will be the last to judge. I have no reason not to believe your explanation.That being said , I am very glad to hear you are feeling better Tony.I sincerely hope you are 100% very soon.I speak for myself when I say in regards to me you will start with a clean slate from here forward.I hope for your sake others will feel the same.

David Wesner said:
I hope for your sake others will feel the same.

WOOHOO!!!

I KNEW I just needed to wait long enough! Call me when you get a chance, Tony... or email me with a good time for ME to call YOU on my dime!

Tony good you see you back and kicking...:)
I for one have not heard anything neg about you
I do know what getting behind feels like and with health like that no one is going to blame you.. I just refunded a deposit for one guy that I was over due on by 6 months most of the guys will understand you can't control your health most of the time..metal poisoning sucks along with back problems and running back and forth to the Doctor all the time. it's just unforeseen if you are back logged..
though I don't have orders with you
unless it was I think some new type steel you were letting a while back
but it's nothing I'd ever ever worry about..
I do understand your plight,, get well and be well.:thumbup:

Tony, sorry to hear of your health problems. I hope you heal quickly and get all of your outstanding issues resolved soon.

Dan,
Tony sold some 52100 to several members of the forum. Some received their steel (myself included), but several did not. Many months went by and their efforts to contact Tony went unanswered, leaving them to wonder whether they would ever receive their steel or their money. There is an ongoing thread in the GB&U forum.

OK IC
the GB&U forum :rolleyes:
it's where guys go to complain about what to do and blame others if they
wasn't smart enough to take names, addresses, and phone numbers first and
then use them :D
well not everyone but it's close...:D haha I know there are many variables also.;)

Glad to hear your feeling better Tony, hope it continues to look up. I had nothing outstanding with you. Just my best wishes.

Jon

Tony, I met you at the Trackrock hammer-in last year. You were recovering from that heavy metal stuff at the time. You sure seemed like a squared-away kind of guy.

I think that by showing back up here and wanting to make things right sorta backs up my first impression of you.

Make it right with folks and "Welcome Back".

Robert

I appreciate the Welcome back guys, and I do hope to get everything squared away, my health isn't perfect yet, but I'm having a lot more good news from the doctor than bad now, so it's a marked improvement.

A few things will ship tommorrow with a larger number on monday (My helper is out of town 'till monday, so I'll do what I can)

Tony

I ordered and paid for some 52100 and other stuff, I have a whole set of emails about it and I will be mailing you soon.

get well soon.

I was trolling through some old emails and came up with this.

"Hey,

I'm sorry, I've actually been running a pretty high fever for a while, and
haven't been in the shop at all since our last correspondance.

I am planning on putting the box together, and prep everything to ship and
get a final shipping price first thing when I'm feeling well enough to leave
the house.

I do appologize for the delay, I'll let you know just as soon as I'm able to
move around again,

Tony"

" I'd ordered some silicon bronze from a long time supplier, when it got here,
I started working on it, and started getting sick.

I went to the doctor who tested all kinds of stuff, and eventually found the
BE, after that I called the supplier, and asked them if it was a
possibility, and they admitted it was possible, but unlikely, I sent a piece
back to them, and they confirmed that it was BE-copper.

I've got a firend who's helping me box and ship some steel, and I'll ask him
if he's willing to cut up some 1095 as well, if he is, I'll get a quote for
you either this afternoon or monday.

Thanks again for your patience,
Tony"

and

"Actually, I aparently got ahold of some berylium copper in the place of
silicon bronze, and not knowing it wasn't bronze, worked it in the forge
like I normally would. I should have a shipping quote for you by monday or
so. The detox has me feeling better, but I'm still taking it easy for a few
days."

"Hey,

Thanks for the kind words.

I found out actually that I'm suffering from heavy metal poisoning again,
last time was about 8 years ago, and was quite bad, this time we caught it
before it had a chance to progress very far, so I'm on a detox program now.
I've been feeling beter the last few days, so hopefully I'll be able to move
around later in the week. I'll let you know as soon as I can.

Have a good evening,
Tony"

Good to see you're getting better, Tony.
I've still not used the 52100 or the wrought iron I got from you, but just been lazy...
I put those diamonds in a safe place, but can't remember where that is...
Take care.
Howie

Welcome back, Tony! So glad to hear you are getting better! I also think your post was very well worded.

I purchased 2 patches of 52100 rounds from Tony about 6 months back. He packed them well and shipped them in speeday fashion. he took care of his end just fine and was great with communication. I'm sure Tony will make things right with those that have been waiting.....

Glad to see you are getting better, Tony!

BLUELINE :)

Thanks guys, going to the post office now with everything I have addresses for on the round bars.

I recieved my 52100 x9/16 about 3 months back,thx .
I would like to know how you came down with heavy metal poisoning.It might save us all from a serious illness if we knew how it happened ,,,,thx.
And also,what are the symptoms of this illness,so that if any one comes down with it ,we can notice in the early stages.
Thx for all info.

The way I got it was a fluke, but you can look it up on google or some such, and get more info than I could ever hope to share. it would appear the list of things that can't be symptoms is shorter than the list of things that can.

Back