Some awarded knives of Brasilia knife show

Thank you!
I started by myself, searching online, and reading. Blade forums helped a lot back then. In 2018 I attended to my first course with a not very known knife maker here in Brazil, after that I stopped making knives for a long time, one, maybe two years without making anything. Since 2020 I am more focused in bladesmithing because I decided to build a career and turn this into my full time profession. Last year at Brasilia knife show a collector saw potential in me and made the bridge between me and Andre Klen JS, after the course with him I was able to polish my skills and become friends with him and Dionatam Franco MS. Today both of them are a huge influence in my work and great mentors and friends.

That's awesome!!!!! Happy you made your way back to it........ Otherwise we'd be missing out on all these beautiful blades you wouldn't have made!đź‘Ť

Best.of luck with your future endeavors!!!!!Keep up the good work!!

That's awesome!!!!! Happy you made your way back to it........ Otherwise we'd be missing out on all these beautiful blades you wouldn't have made!đź‘Ť

Best.of luck with your future endeavors!!!!!Keep up the good work!!
Thank you, Jfk1110! I like to think that God made me to make knives. And it was a great decision to embrace it!

Back