Some Bladeshow stuff...

manghu67

American Kami Custom Blades / Knifemaker
If you're going to Bladeshow, stop by table 18E and say hello. I'll be bringing some of these, among other things.

midtechbatch2.JPG

FYC2.JPG

FYC1.JPG

That's one of the most original designs I've seen from anyone in a while
F#%@ing Awesome!

Thanks so much, guys. Glad you dig these.

I'm diggin' that swoopin plunge line!Nice style ,as always!

Those blades are sweet! I really like the knife in the top right corner of the fist pic:)

Thanks guys. :)

9blades: That's an original Colubris.

I had and sold a colubris, and I REGRET IT.. actually a very slick knife and I liked the handle material and laser cut? pattern... hope to grab one again for keeps.. save some!

I had an sold a T5N. Dang!
sloth- Wait to you see the Brisket from DJ.

Sorry you had to let your knife go, buddy. But glad you liked it. Handles on those are machined. I think BladeHQ still has a couple of them.

I had and sold a colubris, and I REGRET IT.. actually a very slick knife and I liked the handle material and laser cut? pattern... hope to grab one again for keeps.. save some!

gunfixrjoe: You know I can build you whatever you want, pal. ;)

Finally done! Here's a pic of everything, all finished up. Stop by table 18E to see them, and me.

table%20knives2013b.JPG

Niiiice... what's the one on the white paper, far right, appears to be ghost jade handle.. how much smaller is that than the
Colubris?

That is actually a fullhouse custom Colubris. 100% sole authorship. No waterjet. No blanchard grinding. Cut it out on the bandsaw and removed mill scale just like back in the old days. :D

Niiiice... what's the one on the white paper, far right, appears to be ghost jade handle.. how much smaller is that than the
Colubris?

gunfixrjoe: You know I can build you whatever you want, pal. ;)

Finally done! Here's a pic of everything, all finished up. Stop by table 18E to see them, and me.

table%20knives2013b.JPG

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

HOLY FREAKIN CRAP DJ,,,,, looks like you have the bases covered,,, here's to a quickly empty table for you Brother, :D

Wade

Back