Some Fun With Camera And Hancock Hunter. Hanson Added

Jon Brand

Gold Member
No politics or discussion from my end, just back to my old ways of posting photographs for fun.

I used to do montage images but I don't have a working photoshop to use at the moment so here are a few separate images of a knife I never get tired of.. shown just for fun. =) I need a new camera, this is a pocket cam. Regarding the pics, nothing new, nothing pro, just using what I got, and I like it. What about you?

This is the original. I think it may be time for an update soon! Coop does it much better then me and I think all my Hancocks need new photos.

thtdh.jpg

Last edited:
Jon,

How could you, or anyone, ever get tired of that elegant hunter ?
Congrats on this masterpiece.

Doug

Last edited:
Nice knife, beautifully captured. Especially love the macros showing the details of Damascus.

You know how I feel about that one, Jon. Please adopt me. :)

I wouldn't get tired of that either, and I don't get tired of pictures of it. You did one heckuva job on those pics with only a pocket cam. In a million years I don't think I could take pictures that nice.

Thanks for sharing them here.

I've admired this knife for a long time. One of my favorites out there. Elephant ivory?

That is a stunner, thanks for sharing!

Kevin you get all the credit from me for being the original owner and letting me grab it. I'm more then appreciative.

Jon, you know you have a special knife when you consider updating a professional image of it. And, yes, that one is special. :thumbup:

- Joe

These were taken the same day with the same light. All these photos in this thread are many months old. I just never edited them till now. It sucks with out photoshop but I do what I can. Next time I set the lights up I will make sure to get all sides of the knives! My colors aren't completely matching from picture to picture, sorry about that. The knives still look how they do in person.

I gotta remember to check and clean the little dust specs!

Definitely missed the mark with this picture but its the only one I have of the back.

Last edited:
That Hancock is a wonderful knife! Every time I see it I drool. Really like the blade on the Hanson and how the hamon travels on it.

The dust specks will kill you every time when you take pics of metal (knives, firearms, watches, car & bike closeups). I can't get the lighting or closeups right to save my life. Nice work, Jon!

Back