Some Holiday Cheer

Thanks Doug,
Looks like it is going to a good home.
We just need to make sure Bill sends it to her :D. I know how he can get attached to nice knives. :)

Thanks Doug & everybody else out there - I know it will have a good home & be put to good use. So there is no question I will E-MAIL Doug my daughter's address so he can send it direct to her - be easier than shipping twice & should get to her by Christmas. Again thanks from me & my daughter for your kindness & consideration - also she is just one of many over there serving so ably - I would like to offer my prayers and hope you all will too for the safe return of all our people, especially the ones on the ground in Afghanistan.

Thanks again & Merry Christmas!
Bill

Congrats to ...mmm...miss penguin(?). It would be cool to see a pic of her with her new knife.

Doug,

Good on ya'!! Thanks for being so generous with this offer. And a Thanks to Paul Vandine for his efforts with you on this, too. The both of you guys have now gotten the credibility this effort deserves. (They know what I'm talkin' about!)

Coop

Bringing this back to let you all know that my daughter received the knife last Sunday - I had sent Doug her address & he sent the knife out to her but because of the situation & the uncertainty of mail deliveries she just got it. She loves it & thinks it is very cool! She wanted to thank you all & Doug especially for your generosity & support - she said it really helps knowing that people here at home really do support & appreciate what they are doing. I want to add my thanks for making her day so to speak - I know she will treasure it & put it to good use for many years to come.

Bill :) :) :) :D

Back