Some New Models Coming. . . Some Old Models Coming. . . . I Smell Bacon!!!!

I'm glad I picked up my TGLB on the exchange because this waiting game Jerry likes to play is wack. Jerry has successfully mastered how to jerk around customers throughout the entire knife buying process. This thread is a perfect example of how to jerk customers around at the start of the sales process. The extensive waiting process for them to manufacture and deliver their knives is another example of jerking customers around. (I comprehend lead time so don't bother going there.) I understand they don't charge until the knife ships but still the strategy Jerry uses is a joke. At least tell us which model are coming so we can prepare. Waiting all this time for him to release some lame knives is a waste of time for most.
Beggars aren't choosers. You never know what goes on within a business. The TGLB was out for so long on their website. Everybody could of got one. They seemed to turn into the holy grail and people were paying double on the exchange 2 months after it was no longer available. I admit I had no interest in the design until it was gone and everybody wanted one. People want what they cant have...its business and marketing. People being frustrated shows we are on the hook and are wallets are ready to explode, just like shooting fish in a barrel.....BTW...I just ordered a Randall to relieve the tension...Gave up waiting HA

It's like waiting to open Christmas presents .... with no idea when Christmas is or what you are getting

Lot of truth there Stout! I was just talking to a friend about this very thing today and I told him "It's like this, He does it because he can get away with it and it took 30 years to get to that point, and that's a pretty damn good thing to achieve" I know they aren't sitting on their butt doing nothing and one way to look at it is, be thankful for what does happen because most likely they don't need to fool with the retail market to keep the lights on.
What I do know is, my first Busse is on it's way finally! and I owe it to the exchange for making it happen because if I don't get something in my hands I'm going to lose interest real quick.

Don't underestimate the value of Busse retail sales. A while back, Garth said O2W was the most successful program they've ever seen, and with the wars winding down I bet there's a LOT less military contracts to be had...

After you've been around for awhile and have accumulated quite a few blades direct from Busse and from the Exchange, you start to get pickier. There's only a handful of things I've OINKED about that I will drop cash on now. No one's gonna die because the Boss doesn't have anything up for sale right now. ;)

I always have a Busse to sand on in down time.....I enjoy it actually. Blades will come.....Boss said so.

311 and 1111.

Was hoping for some older SYKCOs.

Not enough to make me want to break out the credit card.

Agreed! The 11 series was around for a loooong time. Also we just had a Ganza with these same styles offered...I already have these so I like em I just want something that has been off the site for say five years or more...

I just want the new finishes offered throughout the Busse-Kin line. I'm kinda partial to the hammered silver (or midnight blue) and would like an eventual set of everything. I was't able to pull it off during the last Ganzaa.

I've done a lot of spending lately, more than usual. Not a dollar of it has gone into a Busse/kin blade. Nothing is really keeping me around at the moment and there are so many other makers selling stuff at crazy good prices...anyone else feeling the same way lately?

C'mon Boss, drop some insane stuff like a comp finish INFI ASH 1 or some War Boars (I can't even legally own em I just wanna see some cool stuff!)...Butaniku's...

...Not to mention stuff people are screaming for...BG MOAB, NMFBM, TGLB LE etc...

...new designs....Seax...Cutlass...Puuko/"bushcraft" knife...BOWIES....

Just ideas.

LET'S DRINK!

I've done a lot of spending lately, more than usual. Not a dollar of it has gone into a Busse/kin blade. Nothing is really keeping me around at the moment and there are so many other makers selling stuff at crazy good prices...anyone else feeling the same way lately?

C'mon Boss, drop some insane stuff like a comp finish INFI ASH 1 or some War Boars (I can't even legally own em I just wanna see some cool stuff!)...Butaniku's...

...Not to mention stuff people are screaming for...BG MOAB, NMFBM, TGLB LE etc...

...new designs....Seax...Cutlass...Puuko/"bushcraft" knife...BOWIES....

Just ideas.

LET'S DRINK!

Yes, Yes, Yes...BGMOAB maybe...Yes and HELL TO THE YES! Oh and YES!

Back