Some of my knives.

M2 made by Schrade - Walden.

2015-11-14%2015.30.11_zps6yqwqf0q.jpg

2015-11-14%2015.30.33_zpsjohwgoc6.jpg

2015-11-14%2015.30.58_zpsrjeej9em.jpg

I will post some new stuff for a change. This one I got for free when I ordered a fuel hiking cooker online. "Mora Kniv" maybe cheap as dirt, but they are good working knives, ideal for hunting and hiking.If you loose them or break them you won't have any regrets. So IMHO they have their place in every collection.

Right know this is my favourite folder, one of the knives I often carry with me. I even bought a second one for the case I should loose the one I carry most days.

A machete I got quite a few years back, I have found contrary indications as to it's authenticity. Some sources stating that it was an original war time production, other saying that these blades were made for an Army store post-war. Maybe someone on this site can chime in?

IMG_8704.jpg

IMG_8705.jpg

IMG_8706.jpg
Ontario actually made those in the 70s and 80s. Shreck Wholesale Industries is what the SWI stands for. They are featured in Cole 3, but never around in WW2. If people are selling them as originals on different shopping sites.. then they are straight up hustling pre buyers.

Back