• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

some old ones...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liu Kang

BANNED

Argonne Assault Variant CG finish from Blade 2004, ornigally owned and purchased by Progunner. It has a bowie style grind with a bit of a recurve in the blade.
1. Blade 7.5" .250" at the ricasso (top of spin)
2. OAL is approx 13.5"
3. Blk Micarta handle
New never used. $1100 OBO

PureBred Fighter (Killer Bee) 4", slightly used but super excellent condition. There appears to be some smoothing on the black finish on the blade. This is about .25" thick. Sterile (no Busse Combat logo) TRADED

Battle Mistress Ergo with snakeskin w/Nylon Sheath, Asym edge. Black blade w/factory edge, new as from the factory. Sterile (no Busse Combat logo) $750 OBO

Steel Heart Ergo w/Spec-Ops sheath, Asym edge. Black blade w/factory edge, new as from the factory. Sterile (no Busse Combat logo) $650 OBO

Asking price is plus shipping. Please feel free to email me at liukang187@yahoo.com with questions or if you want specific pictures taken.
prices are if paying with a bank account or money in paypal, money order or check. If you are paying with a credit card through paypal, there will be a 5% added to the amount. I am willing to ship to different countries as long as you take the risk and pay additional for shipping.

Last edited:

The top edge on the Argonne Assault Variant does have an edge on it, I was told there was only one that was ever made but I could be wrong, feel free to contact me if you know of another one that exists.

Here is another picture of all four together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back