• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Some older bucks: 112 317 709

davemonkey

Gold Member
Prices include shipping. Payment via PayPal GS. I am making my best guess on the dates for the pre date code ones. The 112, 317, and 192 all have scratches on the blades which may not show up well in the pictures.
1. 692 vanguard. 1994 I purchased it, put a nice edge on it and haven't carried it since. Dirty sheath. $45 Sold
2. 709 Yearling. With box and papers. 1985 I believe .Does not appear to be used. "Armour" logo on the main blade. $50
3. 317 Trailblazer. Pre 86. Someones initials etched on back bolster and blade tangs. Good action, no blade play. Drop point blade is a nail breaker opening. Very nice sheath. $50
4. 112. 1973? No dots. Appears to have been a user. Locks up solid, no play. Does not have a sheath. $45
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    667.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
no worries, i’ll withdraw my interest, headed to a knife show today - edited S&D

Last edited:
Back