Some recent Fishing pictures and some knives

Here's the Spyderco Raven 2 getting EDC'd lately. It was working hard today!

ng28uo.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture doesn't show it... but that's a 19" Walleye! Man them things got some teeth!

20saopf.jpg
[/IMG]

My Mom and I had a blast fishing today! We caught 8 total, kept 6/tossed 2 back catfish and I caught n released a large perch/buffalo head perch.

She's loving the new knife I got for her! :)

2lj1bi1.jpg
[/IMG]

Nice ones. They always look smaller unless you hold it with arms extended which is kind of douchey.

Nice ones. They always look smaller unless you hold it with arms extended which is kind of douchey.

Yeah I hate when people do that... they make a 12" fish look like a 26" fish that weighs 15 lbs. Drives me nuts when people do that for magazines n such.

Here's me with my elbows in............ :D

t83dw7.jpg
[/IMG]

The best part of these pictures....... all but the catfish who are to be eaten were set free and swam away under their own power. I can't find the picture of my 22" northern I caught 2 weeks ago; but he was released alive also.

Mom and I went trout fishing in a local state stocked pod.. so our daily limit is 10 total. We filled that with Brooke Trout... only using lures! :)

I got to put in some work with the new Moraknif that I bought Mom. Worked great, zero slipping. The Chicago cutlery knife is one I hand sanded down, stained, clear coated, sharpened.

24y4biw.jpg
[/IMG]

My personal goal this year is a 30" fish... bass/walleye/northerner... I've had this one Northerner at a local tube on twice in the last 2 weeks.. He's got to be about 2.5-3 feet long. He keeps ambushing my jigs at the last minute by shore. I had him on line today for a good minute or 2; and he got off. grrrrrrr :p

Back