• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Some snake skin

I have a section of diamond back skin and a black snake skin for sale. I don't know what kind of skin the black one is but it's 51" long by 9" wide at the widest point. It doesn't really have any pattern in it, just a scaly look. It actually looks like it might be fake snake skin but the gent I got it from just called it snake skin. Would make a nice overlay for a boot knife sheath and such. Tried taking some pix of it but it's so shiney they came out lousy, sorry.

The diamond back skin is whats left from a skin I bought to make the sheath for a d-guard bowie I made a couple years ago. I'll post a pic of the sheath too so you can see how the skin finishes out. I did get a nice pic of this skin. There's two sections of it, the small one is about 5 1/2" by 2 3/8". The larger section is 19" and 3 1/2" at the wide end and tapers to 1 3/4" at the small end. There are three small holes in this skin but they can easily be worked around. $20 shipping included.Shoot me an email if you have any questions.

Here's a section of the diamond back skin in a finished sheath I made.

Back