Some stuff we have been working on...

Damn...I just got an AR. Now I gotta get another one? :confused:

That looks sweeeeeet! :D

that framelock is the knife of my dreams...Vinnie, Joe, TAD...are you hearing me..I want one...I am first on the list dammnit

So I was wondering with all the new stuff if the One I ordered a while back was closer to a reality... Just wondering... On another note great looking stuff.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: And I cannot go to BLADE. Nice work Mr. Mick. Keep it up and I will have to change my name to Stridra............Peace

Ira;)

Very Cool stuff....

Really like the metal folder and the Hawks bill and the top one and....

Bring one of those metal folders to Blade...I'll buy it.

As always....your nights in the dungeon have paid off!:D
do me a favor and try my cell....my emails to you don't seem to get through. Reses. are made for BLADE...Duane promised at SHOT that there would be plenty to drink!!! We'll see....give me a shout and kiss that little MSage for me.
All the Best,
J

Mick,

Could you please explain to me the design of the curved folder with the ridges and finger ring? Is there a function to those cut-out nicks on the back of the blade? What sort of fighting style is that curve meant for?

It definitely looks cool.

Okay…Lets see if I can remember the questions.
A frame lock is a folding knife that does not have scales. One of the handle sides actually forms the lock. Chris Reeve’s Sabenza is the best example of this type of knife. Ours is Titanium on the locking side and G10 on the non-locking side.

The knife shown with the curve and the “hole” is a Kerambit. Which is an Indonesian blade. Your index finger goes into the hole. The blade extends out the bottom of your hand. The little cutouts are little flesh rippers that were part of the original design.

Blade material on the folder and Kerambit are S30V.

Talk to you soon

Mick

Back