Some T.M. Hunt Blade Show 2015 Pics

Mistwalker

Gold Member
As always, it was great checking in with the T.M. Hunt crew. I always enjoy talking to Todd and the lovely Mrs. Hunt. Great seeing Eric again also. In ways it's just hard for me to imagine anything productive happening when Murph is involved...

1.jpg

2.jpg

9.jpg

this could help explain the sudden headaches Todd's sometimes gets when Murph is talking... :D

3.jpg

They brought a nice diverse assortment of cutlery!

5.jpg

6.jpg

The Bowies were looking fantastic!

7.jpg

8.jpg

Things were getting pretty busy Saturday when I stopped in

4.jpg

The young lady in these photos is the daughter of a friend of mine. He is a very talented leather bender. She bought one of Todd's knives with he own money she had saved up. It was funny because her father was telling me all about it on Sunday, and she was excited to show off the new stag handled knife. But I had never met his daughter before, and I was busy dealing with a new lens and concentrating on clear shots, so I didn't notice him at the table. I didn't realize till I got home that I actually caught it in pics which is really cool.

10.jpg

11.jpg

Murph was well prepared and sporting some serious Blade Show survival gear.

12.jpg

But we all had a good laugh when Murph was pretending he could count...:eek:

13.jpg

Murph himself was unamused...

14.jpg

Then when I saw Gutsy behind the table speaking on behalf of the knifes....then I entered a whole new realm of WTF??!! :eek: :D :p

15.jpg

Just scored this one

Attachments

• 2015061295135205.jpg
    2015061295135205.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 43
The young lady in these photos is the daughter of a friend of mine. He is a very talented leather bender. She bought one of Todd's knives with he own money she had saved up. It was funny because her father was telling me all about it on Sunday, and she was excited to show off the new stag handled knife. But I had never met his daughter before, and I was busy dealing with a new lens and concentrating on clear shots, so I didn't notice him at the table. I didn't realize till I got home that I actually caught it in pics which is really cool.

10.jpg

11.jpg

Very cool Brian! I'll be sharing these pics with Morgan. She's still on cloud 9 and staring in awe daily at her TM Hunt stag handled knife. :thumbup:

Very cool Brian! I'll be sharing these pics with Morgan. She's still on cloud 9 and staring in awe daily at her TM Hunt stag handled knife. :thumbup:

That was one of my favorite sales of all. The fact she was using her own money was extra impressive. Any time we witness a young knife enthusiast getting a new piece of steel is just great.

Mist, you realize giving Todd a headache is my actual job, right? Great shots by the way!

Mistwalker, thanks for sharing the pictures! I definitely need to go next year.

WIP is a good looker....

Gary

Indeed, I should have taken more pics of it.

Just scored this one

Cool, a Tradewater!

Thanks for posting

Glad you liked the post Doc

Yeah, I thought it was really cool when I realized I captured it. That girl has excellent tastes in cutlery. You are starting her off off the right foot man!

That was one of my favorite sales of all. The fact she was using her own money was extra impressive. Any time we witness a young knife enthusiast getting a new piece of steel is just great.

Mist, you realize giving Todd a headache is my actual job, right? Great shots by the way!

Yeah, seeing the youth get actively involved with well made gear is very encouraging for me.

Well...I knew it came with the territory, didn't realize it was in the job description though :)

Mistwalker, thanks for sharing the pictures! I definitely need to go next year.

Glad you liked the post Jerry. I think every knife enthusiast should make the trip at least once.

Great pics, as always! Thanks for sharing mistwalker. :thumbup:

I was very pleased to see Todd's table well-attended all weekend long. I know how much work went into making it all happen, and I'm happy for your success :)

bonafide, I regret that I didn't have a opportunity, to meet you or speak to your daughter. So many times at Blade it gets so hectic that you get pulled in many directions. I would of loved to pick your brain on some leather bending tricks, but most of all I regret not getting to speak with your daughter. Not until the deal was done and you had left was I told how she paid with her own hard earned money and that just floors me. Children are usually the best judges of things that involve creativity because they posses outlooks that are not poisoned or influenced by others..... It is a honor that she picked something from my table that she felt worthwhile to own. Please thank her for me, and be sure to let her know that if she ever has any ideas of maybe making a design of her own someday that I would be more than willing to do what I can to help her out free of charge......

......And thank you Sir for raising your child responsibly and teaching her the value of hard work.

Hey Todd,

It was great to meet you, Murph and Erik at the Blade Show. Your table looked great and there was always a good crowd there when I walked by.

Thank you again for having my Yuma and Magua order ready to pick up. It was a thrill to get them. You did a great job on these and I am very happy with the way they turned out. The sheaths are very well done too. I look forward to putting these two to work soon.

Best regards,

Phil

Ahhhhhh so your the one who got that Purple Burlap Magua. Thats a heckova knife. I liked that one alot.

Caine, your Yuma is freaking awesome, and Phil, your bolstered Tangerine Bulap Yuma is gorgeous. I have to get a Yuma now.

Phils Yuma with the tangerine and black bolsters handle stands as on of my favorite Yumas to date. Not only was the color combo awesome, its was the perfect fit to my hand anyway. Hated to see that one go.

Back