Something Very Different Coming....

JK Knives

I `ve had some "unusual" ideas and have been doing a lot of doodling on paper, and I think I got it figured out. Hopefully I can sneak out of floor duty later this week and get a prototype done. What is it? Wait and see.....;)

I `ve had some "unusual" ideas and have been doing a lot of doodling on paper, and I think I got it figured out. Hopefully I can sneak out of floor duty later this week and get a prototype done. What is it? Wait and see.....;)

Tease!:(:D

He mentioned something about a surprise in a thread about his tin knife in WSS, I have a feeling it has something to do with this.

Oh boy. And to think I went looking thru the WSS area last night (first time on there) to try to get an insight.

The mystery deepens.... maybe a kerambit?

So you're finally going to take the plunge into fantasy knifemaking like I suggested, huh John??

I can't wait to get my Klingon bat'leth and my Krull switchblade throwing star from you!!!

;)

So you're finally going to take the plunge into fantasy knifemaking like I suggested, huh John??

I can't wait to get my Klingon bat'leth and my Krull switchblade throwing star from you!!!

;)

Darn it, I knew somebody would guess it! :mad:

damit stomper i told my wife i would not be buying anymore knives this year. im going to have to go into hiding.

I will be showing it tomorrow. You may like it, you may not, but it`s certainly different! :D

hmmmmm......not the "special project" you showed in WSS?

edit: oops, read this thread first.. so I guess it isnt.

I saw it. I liked it. What are going to sell for? In Red Micarta of course.:D

Back