Soon some damascus ready

Hey!
I have some small work left (etching) But I think they look okey polish to .So today´s pics and next week pics ready with pattern on.
Cegga
Kopiaavnewdamascus004.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Very Nice Cegga, Your gonna have to show the picture's with the Etching, I like the Top Center also but the one bottom Center Is "Sure a Beauty", Make sure you post the picture's when you add the Handle's, Real Nice Work & Good Luck with your project's,

Very Nice Cegga, Your gonna have to show the picture's with the Etching, I like the Top Center also but the one bottom Center Is "Sure a Beauty", Make sure you post the picture's when you add the Handle's, Real Nice Work & Good Luck with your project's,

Thanks
This two was custom order and they want to put the handle on self.
but I no that the top one´s handle will be in hartshorn. I hope to get a pics of it when it´s handle so I can send it in.
Cegga

Hey Cegga, what do you call the pattern of the top center axe? very nice design:thumbup: Pat

Hey Cegga, what do you call the pattern of the top center axe? very nice design:thumbup: Pat

Hey Pat
do you mean the shape on the axes or the pattern on the damascus ?
The shape is just me having fun I don´t have a namne for it its a small axe
ca 0,4 kg and the pattern on it i will say random but best to wait and see how it will look ;) i made some big one´s of that model a year ago and like the chape so i think a small one will look nice in damacus.
Cegga
Kopiaavvikinga006.jpg
[/IMG]

Hey Pat
do you mean the shape on the axes or the pattern on the damascus ?
The shape is just me having fun I don´t have a namne for it its a small axe
ca 0,4 kg and the pattern on it i will say random but best to wait and see how it will look ;) i made some big one´s of that model a year ago and like the chape so i think a small one will look nice in damacus.
Cegga
Kopiaavvikinga006.jpg
[/IMG]

A small one Does look good in damascus, I bet it looks good standard too:D Pat

Hey!
Etch today.
Hard to get a good pics but here they are.
Cegga
Kopiaavnewdamascus006.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
That bottom one looks like a combination of features from medieval four-lugged axes and bearded axes. I like it a lot. Nice work!

DancesWithKnives

Back