Soon to be mine

Now "in-work" at the Koyote homestead. A blued, 5160, SERE with USMC brown burlap scales. Looks great so far. Hopefully Christoff will take a completed pic... Mike

Attachments

• sere.jpg
    sere.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 179
that one, for whatever reason, and the laconico we have here, didn't make today's mail. I got them boxed and addressed after doing all the oil work right at 17:00. Ah well, post office opens at 9!

(And I did get 5 boxes out today!)

Dude the LBK is one of my favorite knife profiles ever. I like my woods model for the thinner blade, but I bet the SERE version is one stout knife. The scales look awesome, too.

Nice!

+ 5 more went out today? Spreading the joy!

Thanks guys. Luv the scales and the bluing myself :) If Christof doesn't make me a 'stead knife then the LBK would be my next choice. It's a nice small package. I'm liking that small fightng knife too, maybe with a bit bigger grip in burlap :)

I too am in the market for one of those LBK SERE's...no blueing however. Love the profile and appreciate the photo as the website doesnt currently have an LBK/SERE photo up.

Christof, As mentioned in my email I will definately be hitting you up around August...how is the move going?

Move is going - we don't officially move in until August 1, but we're doign storage runs and cleanup on this place.

Doing a storage run over the mountains today, in fact.

and I have your handle scales on my desk :D

Move is going - we don't officially move in until August 1, but we're doign storage runs and cleanup on this place.

Doing a storage run over the mountains today, in fact.

and I have your handle scales on my desk :D

:D

WOOHOOOOOOO...this will be my first custom, lol. Very excited. Im 40, but I'm like a kid who keeps riding past the store, peeping into the shop window to see if the new <insert coveted item> is there yet. I'll get with you to determine deposit/payment and method. Thanks for the teaser.

Back