Source for after market handles

Is there an after market source for the micarta handles I see on so many Becker knives posted here recently?

How about a source for the regular handles? I've thought of stippling my BK7 handles, but haven't for fear of screwing it up with no option to replace them.

I have been thinking about making some G10 handles. Would anyone be interested in a set or two if I can work it out?? This would be a home project and not necessarily a business venture.

Best,

Webbdad

I have been looking for a set of handles for my crewman since I broke one of mine a couple years back. Webbdad please shoot me an email with an approximate price on a set in G10 if you could.

Thanks

warwag1@gmail.com

I just bought a set of Micarta handles on ebay from a seller named saintcutlerycompany. The handles are very nice and I would recommend them to other people interested in Micarta for their Becker. I put them on my BK-7...feels really solid. The only downside is they wont strap into your factory sheath since they're a little bit thicker grip, so you may need to get a kydex sheath if you plan on using them all the time. I do enjoy the classic Becker handles though...there is just something about the way they feel in your hand. The only reason I bought the Micarta was because I was a little worried about water/moisture staying in between the handles. I will switch out between the custom micarta and classic becker handles depending on where I am going. I live in SE FL so it get's pretty hot and hunid down here....especially in the everglades!

It's not hard to make your own handles.

Just use the stock BK&T handles for a template for drawing the pattern on the new material. You could even align the holes this way too.

I've rehandled lots of scale-tanged knives. It's really easy.

Back