Source for Curly Mango?

I can get it pretty easily.....but why do you want it?? It is a pretty soft wood, is very light in color (something I DO NOT like in woods) and has very open pores.

Tom
I emailed you a pic of what I want, for knife scales. I have no problem getting it stabilized before I use it.
Thanks!

Dave, my friend--Could you send me the dimensions of the Buck 110? I need the length, width, and thickness. I would like to make two pouches for this item for you. One would be an open style, the other would have a flap closure. This would not affect your credit balance with me---LOL ! Did you make the Oregon show ? I read Nick Wheeler`s posts and I guess he had a ball !
I will attend the Blade Show in Atlanta (as a spectator) and visit with knifemaker friends I have known over the years. Always have a good time at that show and I live only 100 miles north of Atlanta so it is easy access. Keep in touch.
Sandy Morrissey

Hi Sandy
I still love the sheaths you did for me. You do GREAT work! Thanks again
smile.gif

I emailed you off-line to get another order ready for you.

Guys, If Sandy isn't making your custom sheaths you should give him a try. Fantastic work all the way.

Dave Evans
Tenino, WA

I just had to jump in here and give another shameless plug for Sandy's leather-work.

FIRST-CLASS all the way!!!
biggrin.gif

All the sheaths on my table in Eugene were done by the experienced hands of Mr. Sandy Morrissey. I told as many people as I could, but if you didn't actually speak with me, now you know
wink.gif

Nick

Back