• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

South Asian Sword

Murindo

Gold Member
^^^^^SOLD^^^^^This sword is typical of those from Cambodia, Thailand, Laos, or Burma. It is about 15 years old and I have used it for decor. If a pot metal flea market sword is a 0 and a high end combat sword is a 10, I'd place this one at about a 6. It could be used as a wall hanger, for ceremonial purposes, or for practicing forms for krabi krabong.

The overall length sheathed is 37 inches, the blade is 3/16 steel 22 inches long not blunt but not sharp etched with designs and writing, the handle is 12 1/2 inches and all fittings are plated steel. The sheath and handle are matching hardwood.

I paid $ 150 for it including shipping.

$ 50 picked up in the Houston area or that plus shipping for whatever that costs to US50.

Not interested in trades. It's nice for the purposes I mentioned. We are preparing for a move and I need to reduce the baggage.
paperclip.png
Attached Thumbnails
Sheathed sized.jpg Sword sized.jpg

Last edited:
Back