Southard Knives, bladeshow goodies!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a couple goodies going to blade!!

come visit me at 16F

These knives will be done via lottery at 3:00pm on Friday!! except for the timascus integral which will be sold via silent auction at the show ending at 4:00 on saturday. I will be also taking text message bids on that knife, so feel free to contact me if you wanna bid, but cant be at the show.

Got a few more that are deliverys, but I got a few finishing touches to add to those, so yall will have to wait.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk-4GDl44bY

Lotterytanto.jpg

Tarsusproto.jpg

Trot.jpg

LotteryAWT.jpg

hg.jpg

Timascustanto.jpg

I'm really glad you posted in here. Good move in getting more of the right exposure for your work.

Of all the 'up and coming' makers in your genre, you are most certainly my favourite. Actually, I find many of your designs to be vastly more appealing than even some of the ole skool heavy hitters. I hope you can hang tough:thumbup:

I really like the third from the bottom, looks like a titanium handle I'm guessing, great work on all of them.

Brad,
Great set of filppers! And I really like what you have gone to on your clips. Timascus and Moku-Ti integral are both fabulous. See you at The Gathering.

Best,
Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back