SP-15 LSA an after thought purchase, but seems a wise one.

OK I blew my Wraith Budget on a Falcon and saw the SP-15 LSA sitting there for a heck of a deal ($36.99 with the new and unimproved sheath! :D It said Nylon Sheath so I knew it was coming with the "new sheath".)and had to get it after finding it had no sharpened swedge on a U-tube review. (legal reasons like my Chimera's would be fun to take on general trips but are FOREBODEN in general).

I only found ONE review on in Anglish that said the swedge was "dull" not sharpened so I got it while the price was good along with my Falcon. It said it was a "DIVE KNIFE" type (Land. Sea and Air seems to fit it.) and then I realized I did need a good beater blade for cutting stuff the "Saw blade" such as a bad net or a wad of fishing line some one dumped from a real. So it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Well I got it. It seems nice I guess, once on the Razer Edge Mouse Trap and it was sharp. The "saw" on the back will do what I been using my Chimera's for only this one I can take most places. Its nice and Daggery looking with a strong point it seems thanks to its "dull" "False" edge. It seems it will make a nice fish gutting and head cutting knife during netting season. The hilt, yes I'm going to type it..., is a good solid thumpin and whumping hilt it seems! Tis a great cutter up cardboard killer! It don't seem to be a "Great Wilderhood!" knife for "STAND ALONE SURVIVAL!" but eh' its sharp and the saw back is big enough to cut things and you still have a straight edge to do cutty things with. The "Rubber" hilt is good enough to keep your hands from slipping it seems, it wouldn't be advisable to use it in a knife fight as the "hilt" is just rubber, but for general purpose use they will work. The handle seems big enough for most hands, it probably would be good as part of a "system" or just bring along as another tool/knife thingy to do cutting things with and back up back up back up saw. (yes really a back up saw I meant for just in case all your saw blades broke).

Can any one else think of other applications this can be used for?

And also can any one suggest what "Water proofing" can be done to the knife or just clean it and put it away with bit of oil to protect the blade trick?

Its a nice look-ti-cool knife though. And at the price I got it, I won't feel bad abusing it when using it.

Back