Space Force TDI

So there I was headed for the Horsehead Nebula, when all of a sudden the scanners came back with possible life-form readings from a nearby planet. Luckily, I had my Ka-Bar Space Force TDI with me. ;)

D4KPQXu.jpg

As you can see from the snow, it was a more Hoth-like environment than one would expect on Earth in April. Stupid alien planets!!!

co0QdYm.jpg

Once undergound, the temperature was more to my liking, but I encountered a strange reptilian life-form with a primitive projectile weapon of some sort! :eek:

NBqAPNH.jpg

I was lucky to escape the planet alive.

So if your exciting lifestyle takes you to strange planets, best bring the only knives endorsed as the official choice of Space Force. :D

So there I was headed for the Horsehead Nebula, when all of a sudden the scanners came back with possible life-form readings from a nearby planet. Luckily, I had my Ka-Bar Space Force TDI with me. ;)

D4KPQXu.jpg

As you can see from the snow, it was a more Hoth-like environment than one would expect on Earth in April. Stupid alien planets!!!

co0QdYm.jpg

Once undergound, the temperature was more to my liking, but I encountered a strange reptilian life-form with a primitive projectile weapon of some sort! :eek:

NBqAPNH.jpg

I was lucky to escape the planet alive.

So if your exciting lifestyle takes you to strange planets, best bring the only knives endorsed as the official choice of Space Force. :D
Whew! Close one! That is why I never go out without two or three blades and a phaser, just in case I need to re-heat my Tim's.

Hafta call you on this one, bro! If you were really FTL in standard research space-lanes to a star-birthing region, you would know that ANY life on ANY nearby planet is already well-known to the scientists and sociologists of Space Force. Smuggler is more likely, tho there's no shame in that, any more, I guess. I mean, given the state of space relations, and whatnot......

Hafta call you on this one, bro! If you were really FTL in standard research space-lanes to a star-birthing region, you would know that ANY life on ANY nearby planet is already well-known to the scientists and sociologists of Space Force. Smuggler is more likely, tho there's no shame in that, any more, I guess. I mean, given the state of space relations, and whatnot......

I cannot confirm or deny current Space Force (or other) status...they do have some sweet knives though. :D

Hey, what do I know? I'm just a stupid researcher. Confined to the same low-warp lanes as any other research vessels, but I know for certain you were not in OUR space, at least not recently. I just assumed you were outside one of the three known commercial space-lanes, right? I mean, you didn't seriously think you could hi-warp through a stellar nursery without causing a runaway stellar-collapse-field that would fry anything living within a 30LYr radius, did you? I mean, that's like third grade science and stuff, not rocket surgery.....

Ok, yeah, you Space Force guys have cool knives, and other 'toys', but there's a reason that kinda driving is outlawed by every Planetary Convention, and punishable by death on most member worlds. Just a friendly reminder from the Research Division of Space Force, formerly known as Internal Affairs. We've heard complaints about excessive use of hi-warp in commercial space-lanes while running dark, excessive use of force, and other similarly minor transgressions. None too terrible, on their own, just LOTS of them! Slow it down, boy, and I'll let you off with a warning this time. And yeah, we're watching you....

Lol I've been tempted by the TDI for close to ten years, but never pulled the trigger. That may change now :D

And are you sure your Chevrolet Impala is safety rated for space travel?

Back