• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spartan Blades S.O.C.P.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liu Kang

BANNED
Asking price does not include shipping or insurance due to size, weight, destination, and amount insured for but feel free to email me for shipping quotes and include your complete mailing address at liukang187@yahoo.com with any questions or if you want specific pictures taken.
Prices are if paying with a bank account or money in paypal only through the personal tab or money order. If you are paying with a credit card through paypal, there will be a 5% added to the amount. I am willing to ship to different countries as long as you take the risk and pay additional for shipping. I am not responsible for international shipments even though I have never had any problems. Check my feedback.
If you are thinking about offering me a trade, please get me a description of what you want to trade me, along with the condition it is in (new, used, carried, scratched, sharpened) and pictures to my email liukang187@yahoo.com and I will let you know. I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone without any explanation at all.

SOCP-D - CQB Transition Tool
Special Operations Combatives Program - Dagger (SOCP-D) was a design concept envisioned by Mr. Greg Thompson of H2H / Team ROC of Fayetteville / Fort Bragg area - http://www.ussocp.com/. Mr. Thompson developed the new combatives program for US Army Special Operations Forces. The SOCP-D "transition tool" is used to compliment this program by providing a slim easily stowed knife with rapid aquisition for, "get the heck off me", grappeling situations encountered in CQB. The ring and slim profile design allows for the operator to quickly pull and utilize the dagger; breaking an attackers grasp and allowing the soldier to transition back to his primary weapon system without resheathing until safe to do so. The daggers ring has a 1.09" inside diameter to fit most gloved (nomex) fingers. The rings small ears provide an adjuct for pressure point manipulation of an adversary. The SOCP-D comes with a form fitted Kydex sheath and matching para-cord to lash onto MOLLE/PALS. For belt / concealed carry options, the sheath is IWB loop, TekLok and Mini TekLok compatible (Not Supplied). A blue trainer made of 6061 aluminum with anodized coating is availble and fits the same sheath (sold seperately).
Specifications:
Knife Name: SOCP-D
Overall Length: 6 15/16"
Blade Length: 2 7/8"
Blade Thickness: 0.180"
Blade Steel: 154CM
Blade Hardness: 57-59 HRC
Blade Style: Saber Ground Dagger
Coating: SpartaCoat - PVD - Tungsten DLC (Black)
Sheath: Kydex (Black) or (Coyote) to match blade finish respectively.
Weight: 0.126 LBS (Knife)
[BSold out[/B]

SOCP-D - CQB Transition Tool Trainer
Special Operations Combatives Program - Dagger (SOCP-D) was a design concept envisioned by Mr. Greg Thompson of H2H / Team ROC of Fayetteville / Fort Bragg area - http://www.ussocp.com/. Mr. Thompson developed the new combatives program for US Army Special Operations Forces. The SOCP-D "transition tool" is used to compliment this program by providing a slim easily stowed knife with rapid aquisition for, "get the heck off me", grappeling situations encountered in CQB. The blue trainer made of 6061 aluminum with anodized coating fits the SOCP-D sheath so the operator can switch out the "live" knife without adjusting his gear. No sheath provided with trainer.
Specifications:
Knife Name: SOCP-D Trainer
Overall Length: 6 3/8"
Blade Length: 2 1/2"
Blade Thickness: 0.180"
Blade Steel: 6061 Aluminum
Blade Hardness: N/A
Blade Style: Profiled Rounded Trainer
Coating: Blue Anodized
Sheath: None
Weight: 0.052 LBS (Knife)
Sold Out

Dalton Wings
Excellent condition, no box or paperwork.
Black handles
Sold

Dalton Bali-Song
Gold/Green handles
Sold

Last edited:

Benchmade BM42A Anodized
New In Box, with nylon pouch and paperwork.
Never swung, carried, used or sharpened.
Sold

Benchmade BM41SS Limited Edition
Stainless Steel Handles
Limited Edition D2 Blade
Spring Latch
This is New in the Box with all paperwork and includes a nylon sheath.
Sold

Sypderco Spyderfly B02GP
New in Box with paperwork.
Spring Latch
154CM Blade
Golden Colorado, USA Earth
Withdrawn

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back